Job Number 1527342
Serves as direct supervisor of testing activities, within the QPM COE. Essential Responsibilities • Act as subject matter expert for validation and testing processes supporting testing, and be the primary liaison to functional managers and project stake holders
- Responsible for project testing kickoff, scheduling, managing the testing team and directing the related activities of others as well as maintaining individual project responsibilities
- Project Tracking and looking for new opportunities to share testing bandwidth within GEHC ITPE.
- Management of test team performance against schedules and distribution of assignments.
- Maintenance of metrics ensuing effective measurements of progress and output.
- Develop and manage Automated Testing offering for project teams.
- Manage vendor relationships for technical writing and validation document authoring.
- Direct the daily activities, issue resolution and communication across vendor teams in order to deliver projects on time, on budget, while focusing on Quality.
- Communicate status with global project and cross-functional teams on a timely basis ensuring timeline are met and dependencies are resolved.
- Take initiatives to ensure continuous improvement of testing processes Qualifications/Requirements • Experience with process quality methodology
- Demonstrated program management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
- Project management experience in global environments
- Coordinate efforts in line with the "bigger picture" to maximize the overall value of IT service delivery and demonstrated history resolving conflicts in priority
- Awareness of and ability to deliver compliance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization
- Strong leadership skills
- Hands on vendor management experience
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
- BS Degree in Information Systems or related technical discipline or equivalent
- Understanding of IT technologies and how to apply them Additional Eligibility Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Desired Characteristics • MBA or equivalent
- Leadership Training Program Experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Lean experience
GE Careers - 2 years ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...