Position Purpose: Reporting to the Team Lead – Plant Maintenance, the Team Member will participate as a member of a small team focused on implementing SAP Plant Maintenance at all of DFA’s commercial plants. The Team Member will assist the Team Lead in developing a plan, coordinating master data preparation, testing, training and implementing plant maintenance.
The individual must maintain system integrity by following proper testing and documentation procedures using tools-based testing and transport systems. This includes unit, integration, and regression testing of SAP ECC configuration changes. The position requires knowledge of key processes within the DFA framework for which the individual will be responsible.
This role will provide support to the global super users and business process teams with major emphasis on SAP ECC application. This position requires resolving functional problems with process issues as well as managing the integration points with other SAP related modules, and will act as a primary contact point for problem management.
The Team Member will use approved DFA implementation methodology to ensure all design aspects are resolved by the assigned completion date, provide appropriate documentation to meet support requirements and coordinate development requests, acting as a primary interface to the consulting team. This person will act as lead in managing relationships with internal/external customers, guide business process teams in a consulting role and serve as their primary point of contact to Project ONE team.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience with plant maintenance, FTFG processes, or related areas
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Previous SAP implementation experience preferred.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to conduct research into functional issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do ‘what it takes’ to make project successful.
Dairy Farmers of America - 19 months ago