Team Resource Manager - 3rd Shift
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are considered essential but are not limited to only those outlined. The incumbent may perform other functions that may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time.
- Supports Operations on 3rd Shift for all Packaging and Processing areas including Maintenance, Processing, and Liquids.
- Identifies and assigns trained, qualified and quality-oriented personnel.
- Support and enforce HR policies.
- Provides all production team members with constant communication, guidance, coaching and support necessary to perform their jobs effectively and accurately.
- Interfaces with Materials Management as related to raw material inventory control issues.
- Receives and reviews the QA documents for special job requirements and other information to be forwarded to the appropriate team lead.
- Works with the appropriate Project Team(s) to resolve discrepancies and/or issues with control documents, planning schedules, etc in a timely manner.
- Communicates Maintenance support needs to the Maintenance Manager and/or Maintenance Lead prior to job start-up.
- Monitors the timeliness of machine set-ups, validations and/or materials delivery and expedites as necessary.
- Monitors quality, safety and productivity within assigned areas and makes improvements or enhancements as necessary.
- Ensures that Weigh and Dispense Metrics are collected and forwarded for input into the Weekly and Daily Production Reports.
- Oversees all activities performed by operators and technicians during shift.
- Trouble shoots any processing, equipment or utilities problems.
- Enforces strict safety, SOP and GMP compliance within assigned areas.
- Identify staffing needs and maintain staffing as needed.
- Attends daily Production and Scheduling/Planning meetings appropriate to assigned shift to report the status of existing orders, and to review the operational, personnel and other requirements on upcoming orders.
- Follow Hazardous Waste, General waste and Recycled Waste management and Disposal procedures. Supports Safety, health and Environmental by complying Company policies and procedures regarding safety and employee conduct.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering or a related field is preferred and/or 4 to 6 years of experience in a production setting.
- Must be mobile and developmental.
- Must be capable of creating and working within an operating plan framework and budget.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be a motivator of people.
- Knowledge of Solid Dosage manufacturing, preferred.
- Must work well under pressure and possess above average problem solving skills.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Must possess and demonstrate above average mathematical and analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Must be able to interact effectively with a variety of individuals and personalities within and between departments.
- Knowledge and experience in cGMPs and relevant Safety Regulations (e.g., OSHA).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and JD Edwards.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing Principles.
Reckitt Benckiser - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -
If it doesn't clean or taste good, it doesn't cut the mustard with Reckitt Benckiser. A subsidiary of UK-based Reckitt Benckiser...