Business Unit: Merry Maids
Title: Teammate (Solo)
Location: MA-Hanover-773 - Merry Maids Branch
Metro Area: Hanover/Rockland/Norwell
Postal Code: 02339
Functional Area: Branch Services
Branch Number: 7773
Requisition Number: 723405
First Open Date: 11/05/2012
Post Date: 11/05/2012
Description: ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
“I do more than clean houses.
I’m committed to making a difference.”
At Merry Maids®, our Teammates do so much more than clean clients’ homes. They build trust and confidence with our clients. If you’re passionate about going above and beyond, seeking challenging work and meeting interesting people, there’s an opportunity for you at one of the world’s leading service organizations.
Though we are large and nationwide, our highly trained professionals are committed to providing the highest quality service to each and every customer we do business with. We are also a member of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands® that includes:
American Home Shield, AmeriSpec, Furniture Medic, ServiceMaster Clean, Terminix, and TruGreen. Each of these companies is a leader in its respective industry. Together, they comprise ServiceMaster, the nation’s largest and most comprehensive service organization.
Professionally clean residential homes using unique cleaning procedures and products. Performs cleaning in conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. Interacts with customers to ensure the best service possible.
- Prepares cleaning products for the day
- Loads products and equipment onto vehicle
- Performs routine maintenance
- Uses cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes
- Sweeps and vacuums then washes all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Cleans and dusts cobwebs, including all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills each visit
- Moves all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Performs customer service and quality control
- Resolves customer issues before leaving home
- Operates personal motor vehicle (less than 10,000 pounds and designed to carry less than 8 passengers) to transport other team members, materials, and supplies to each job site
Education and Experience Requirements
- ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record, defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required
- Current liability insurance on automobile required
- Residential cleaning experience preferred
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with the Branch Manager/Service Manager and customers
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products
- Ability to read and understand cleaning instructions indicated on customized service
- Ability to endure strong physical demands consistently throughout the course of the day
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Merry Maids - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Merry Maids is happy to scrub, straighten, and sanitize. Founded in 1979, home cleaning company Merry Maids has more than 600 franchises in...