Title: Tech Analyst 3A – Specifications
Location: Warren, MI
Pay Rate: $20.00-$23.00/hr
Type of hire: Contract
Duration of Contract: Long Term Full Time
Drive efficient and effective Change Management activities to support approval of Engineering Work Orders (EWOs) / Temporary Work Orders (TWOs) and Stop Work Orders (SWOs).
This includes leading discussions to ensure work order content is compliant across multiple functions including Product Engineering, Finance, Global Purchasing Supply Chain (GPSC) and program teams.
Support program teams, engineers and cross-functional team members in managing change:
• Ensure various Work Orders (WO) conform to Change Approval Board (CAB) checklist and/or guideline compliance
• On-time and efficient Management of E2 Inbox through continuous review and coding
• Create and publish CAB Agenda’s
• Lead and facilitate CAB Meetings
• Document CAB Direction and Complete Sign-off On WOs
• Interface with Engineers and Program Teams for Change Management Process Adherence
• Create and Maintain WO Distribution Lists
• Provide E2 system Subject Matter Expert (SME)/ process help
• Including 1:1 (walk up / phone) guidance to engineers
• Escalate roadblocks/ issues to supervision
• Generate and Manage various WO reports
• Support peers and all special requests for data analysis or reporting
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use GPDS system to create and maintain Understudy Pre-production and Production engineering parts list
• Interpret complex engineering information and convert into complex model/option part usage statements
• Review Engineering Project Plans (EPP’s) and change authorization for new part definition
• Assign and load new and existing part definition into GPDS understudy parts list
• Review with Design Engineers additional Product Program new part definitions
• Assist DRE’s, DLT’s, Design Supervisors and Designers in researching part and usage data
• Interpret complex designs from engineering/design documents to describe part usage requirements
• Analyze/create complex engineering parts list for Prototype and Production usage’s
• Validate and balance part usage’s for proper model/option applications
• Coordinate and assist in the annual completion of new feature audits
• Construct complex GM logical language statements for Prototype of Production releases
• Validate Engineering information
• Interpret complex design responsible engineers’ direction and create Engineering Work Orders (EWO’s)
• Create stop orders
• Process complex Engineering Work Orders (EWO’s)
• Audit Part 1 Truck emissions
• Approximately six-seven years experience in activities requiring understanding and use of drafting/computer systems/engineering parts lists
• Detailed knowledge of GPDS.
• Able to interpret complex engineering documents, drawings and layouts
• High level of analytical ability where problems are complex
• Highly developed oral and written communications skills
• Detailed understanding of NAO corporate standards and language
• Detailed understanding of UPC/FNA standards
• Thorough understanding of complex mechanical concepts
• High level of Truck Product knowledge
• Identify and resolve complicated design and build problems
• Four-year college degree or equivalent training in computer science or business administration
• Training in mechanical drawing/blueprint reading
• Suppliers agree that all candidates submitted / matched to this assignment will successfully complete the required Drug Testing and Background Checks prior to the supplier confirming the acceptance of the assignment.
1. What is your experience with CAB?
2. Rate your knowledge on the following 1-10 ( ten being the best)
a. Understudy Pre-production and Production engineering parts list
b. WO Distribution Lists
d. EWO, TWO, SWO
e. mechanical drawing/blueprint reading
3. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
4. Are you currently working? If not when was your last day, and why did your employment end?
5. If you are currently working, why are you looking for new employment?
6. What is your current / last pay rate?
7. What is your desired pay rate for this position? (Please do not put negotiable) GTA will always try for the highest and greatest amount that you are seeking, but per the customers, that amount must be justified by prior compensation levels as well, please.
8. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
9. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens
GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom...