Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle
- Support the design and planning of architecture to support goals of the project
- Strong Object Oriented design principles
- Develop applications that are deployed to Application Server
- Utilizes a working knowledge of J2EE and Java development to troubleshoot technical issues (error messages, bugs with the software, availability)
- Enforcement of standards and best practices
- Proactively communicates with the development, QA teams and management to anticipate configuration management issues/processes
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
Qualifications / Requirements:
Professional Certifications Preferred:
- 10 years experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using J2EE technologies or related technologies, and a Master's degree in related field or (15) years total experience and a Bachelor's degree in related field
- 8-10 years experience with multiple programming technologies, including Java, XML/XSLT/WSDL, Spring/Hibernate, Web Services
- 3-5 years experience in leading a team of 8 or more
- 2-3 years experience with Scrum, Extreme Programming, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with Scrum, Extreme Programming, TDD, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of industry used application servers, PKI, WS-Security, SAML and various web services standards are a plus
- Hands-on experience developing message-oriented integration solutions with Java
- Key technology experience in areas such as J2EE, XML, Web Services and SOA
- Expert in using and managing change management tools, Subversion, GIT, TortoiseSVN
- Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques, ex. JUnit, Cucumber
- Thorough understanding of SDLC and Scrum/Agile
- Java J2EE Developer Certifications
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Developer or related is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a complimentary discipline required, Masters Degree in a technical or business discipline is preferred
"2011 GREATER WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR ($25-75M category)”
- United States Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance is required
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
For more information, visit www.Agilex.com.
Agilex - 18 months ago
Agilex has quickly established itself as one of our industry’s most innovative and successful firms. We are known for tackling...