Job Posting |
The Manager, Integration is responsible for serving as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more applications and providing technical leadership to a team of developers in the TIBCO and CIM stack.
This individual should have a demonstrated ability to interact both with the business and technical teams towards project delivery.
Incumbents in this position will be accountable to:
• Be a technical lead to provide MDM and ESB solutions using TIBCO and CIM.
• Interpret business requirements and define technical alternatives, tools, and approach
• Develop, test, implement and document the technical solution to address the defined business requirements.
• Work with other team members to define effort estimates, time tables and project plans.
• Participate with the development team and IT staff as appropriate in the design of solutions.
• Collaborate with other technical areas to integrate across tiers, platforms, and responsibilities.
• Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
• Plans and conducts module and basic integration testing
• Manage technical aspects of application to ensure timely and effective implementations
• Understand and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps
• Ensure IT meets all SLA-mandated requirements.
B.A./B.S. in related IT discipline or related field.
M.S./M.B.A. in related discipline.
Certified technical professional in the technologies around TIBCO and CIM.
Excellent problem solving, decision-making and continuous improvement skills and mindset.
- At least 10 years in the IT Industry.
- At least 6 years working with TIBCO products.
- Experience managing and mentoring developers.
- Experience providing technical guidance and Best practices with the TIBCO toolset.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring individuals.
- Extensive functional experience on critical applications multiple platforms / environments.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large/multiple complex projects, including resources and budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to predict and prevent obstacles.
- Experience in creating a strategic framework, processes, programs and plans.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Has significant influence in developing IT and System Development business strategy and aligns and develops department strategic plan to support the business strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization to achieve effective service delivery.
- Ability to effectively influence teams and individuals without direct managerial responsibility.
- Broad understanding of infrastructure technologies (Operating Systems, security, network, storage etc) with thorough understanding of scalable, highly available, secure and robust n-tier architectures.
- Sound knowledge on SOA/BPM concepts and products around ESB, SOAP/REST based Web Services etc would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of capacity and performance planning for large scale MDM and ESB solutions.
- Functional and Technical experience is needed including developing large scale ESB implementations with CIM as the MDM product.
- Must have experience in TIBCO CIM, TIBCO BW, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Adaptors.
- Experience with CIM Rulebases, workflows and all other features of CIM is a nice to have.
- Experience in TIBCO MDM 8.3 preferred.
- Experience in TIBCO BE is preferred.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...