HCA Physician Services implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and continuously improving technology as we strive to provide the best possible patient care and serve our community.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
This position is responsible for day-to-day patient care. Provide timely flow of office patients. Assist in the delivery of patient care under the direction of physician. This position does not require a license or certification.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs timely procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician
- Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality exams are performed
- Maintains patient comfort and adheres to proper safety procedures
- Contributes to the teamwork, philosophy of the department/office
- Adheres to and practices appropriate infection control policies and procedures
- Assists with patient follow up and care
- Prepares exam rooms with needed equipment, supplies, and patient education materials
- Assists in maintaining budgeted supply expense
- Perform other duties as required
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Values statements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the following minimal requirements:
- The ability to execute job duties to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency
- The ability to ensure the accuracy and completeness of work performed
- The ability to maintain a clean organized work area
- The ability to follow established procedures in performing job functions
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures in performing job duties
- The ability to interact and communicate with fellow employees in a way that promotes teamwork and a productive working environment.
- The ability to perform duties in an independent manner
- The ability to assume the responsibility for on-going professional development
HCA Inc - 19 months ago