Seeking a dynamic Technical/Relationship Account Manager for a fraud intervention company. The company provides innov ative solutions help protect and reduce fraud losses ultimately making the Internet a safer place to conduct business. Through a combination of best practices, leading technology and human interaction, their solutions provide an unprecedented level of Internet security, decrease the anonymity of the Internet, and help customers gain valuable insight into every online transaction and interaction.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) manages the relationship and plays a pivotal role in ensuring that we are considered and viewed as a strategic fraud technology partner within our Travel and eCommerce customer’s overall fraud strategy.
The Technical Account Manager is a positive advocate for the customer and will be a professional representative at all times in this key technical account management role. The TAM will also have excellent working relationships with other representatives of the company who will be active within his/her accounts.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional service and ensuring we deliver value through our products and services.
- Regular communication with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs.
- Continually seek for new opportunities within existing accounts for sales executives, including expansion of current deployments.
- Originate actions to improve existing conditions, processes, and communication.
- Monitor contractual agreements, monthly billing, and manage quarterly audits and reviews.
- Coordinate with technical personnel as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations for solution performance, delivery, etc.
- Maintain and grow relationships with key customer stakeholders and other key customer team members.
- Utilize existing knowledge and continue to develop a strong and detailed knowledge of fraud in the banking space, including the detection of the continually changing landscape of FI fraud. In addition, utilize that knowledge to identify ways for the company’s solutions to monitor, detect, and prevent FI fraud.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Sales Executives, Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Customer Support, and Product supporting the Travel and eCommerce customers.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current solutions/products, as well as their integration and methods of delivery/deployment and ongoing support.
- Stay current on industry fraud issues, trends, and competitive solutions.
- Lead in sharing of best practices with team members to contribute to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
The company provides an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment that encourages and rewards 'out of the box' thinking, teamwork and innovation. They offer competitive salaries and several perks to all of our employees.
- Successful candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and changing processes, be willing to contribute to the development of policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Must be able to handle management of a number of key accounts at once.
- Experience in an account management role involving large Financial Institutions is required.
- Significant experience in working in or with the fraud teams of the large financial institutions, specifically the online fraud teams.
- Experience in preparing ROI or other fraud detection/prevention metrics within a large financial institution or as a fraud solution vendor.
- Experience in using account management tools, such as Salesforce, to track and manage customers.
- Experience with enterprise fraud management solutions in a banking environment is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated high degree of energy, dedication, and ability to work independently.
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at various levels of organization.
- Strong risk-assessment and problem resolution skills.
- Medical and Dental coverage for all employees covered 100% by the company
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Options
- Competitive Pay
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Monster - 17 months ago