The person will be responsible for proposing technical solutions and managing appropriate capture strategies to expand business.
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Propose technical solutions in E-Solutions, Data Management, Infrastructure and Network management Systems and System Integration.
- Conducting discovery to understand the client, the opportunity, and the competitive landscape
- Conducting solution exploration to establish what we will bid as our solution (e.g., particular methodologies, staff, etc.)
- Identification of appropriate solution, win-themes and discriminators.
- Positioning with client (white papers, marketing calls, etc.)
- Forge alliances with federal Systems Integrators to carve out competences and market solution to clients
- collaborative capture strategy development and execution.
- Formation and management of solution teams, proposal management, estimation of staffing and line organization professionals from opportunity qualification through contract award to transition-in/start-up.
- Establishment and oversight of bid and proposal budgets.
- Responsible for strategic corporate captures between $5M and $100M in size.
- Partners with business development team to develop capture strategies to expand business opportunities
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL AT email@example.com
- Program/Project Management experience (5-10 years) with PMP certification
- should have progressively responsible experience in business technology consulting, application development, system integration, strategy, planning, leadership, technology innovation and architecture.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Verifiable track record of Managing & delivering complex IT solution
- Conversant with ITIL Aligned Enterprise IT management solutions.
- Experience in all phases of engagement lifecycle from requirements to implementation as well as the ability to translate a strategy into a tactical, transformational work plan.
- Extensive Experience with Designing Integrating and developing cross platform web and Database application.
- Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Experience with project management methodologies (PMI).
- Knowledge of latest application development and/or infrastructure support technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- US citizenship with clearance (or be clearable)
Information Gateways - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard