Provide analytical, accounting and administrative support for the Treasury department. Specific responsibilities and tasks will be assigned at the discretion of his/her supervisor.
- Serve a specific Finance or Treasury function that is aligned with college studies. These functions may include: perform bank or general ledger reconciliations, short term cash forecasting, period to period variance analysis, develop cost management and work flow efficiency strategies for the department.
- Perform routine administrative duties including records retention, reconciliation filing, and bank deposits.
- May perform additional tasks as necessary.
Special Requirements and Other Information:
- Currently pursuing Bachelors Degree in Business Administration; Finance or Accounting focus preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a professional office environment.
- Strong academic performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with database tools: for example MS Excel or MS Access.
- Students must provide their own transportation to and from work.
- This is a paid position.
- This position is set to begin June 2014.
EnergyCentralJobs.com - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -