The Defense Threat Reduction Information Analysis Center (DTRIAC), located on Kirtland Air Force Base, NM; is the repository for WMD information that is available to U.S. Government Agencies, their contractors, and other authorized users. The Scientific & Technical Information Archival & Retrieval System (STARS) is a digital library system that DTRIAC uses to deliver critical information to its users. The STARS system is currently being replaced by a new Oracle-based system called Next Generation STARS (NGS) with an Apache web server and a Solr Lucene search engine.
The candidate will support a program in a small team environment to maintain and update an in-house developed scientific library and collaborative site using industry standards and best practices, as well as conducting studies and analysis in CBRNE.
Provide technical expertise in the archiving of the country’s repository of CBRNE data.
Interface with the program manager, sub-contractors, and the customer to achieve mission objectives of the contract.
Assist in, as required by the Program Manager, the company’s efforts to prepare responses to the customer’s requests for task order support.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Have a working knowledge of NGS.
- Provide digital formats as requested by the customer.
- Provide appropriate assistance, input, and coordination in the administrative functions of the program including HR, purchasing, contracts, and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager in support of the SOO.
- Support and work as a team with sub-contractors assigned to the team.
- Accountable for classified intellectual property and equipment.
- Always appropriately safeguard classified material.
- Be conscious of, and promptly report, all incidents of fraud, waste, and abuse.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- High school diploma. Associate’s degree desired.
- At least two years of relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral, and the ability to work well within a team that includes technical and scientific personnel, consisting of contractors and government staff.
- Applicant selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to access classified information.
- Experience working with DTRIAC/DTRA is strongly desired.
Cubic Corporation - 21 months ago