The Technical Analyst is an entry level position responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement and support of the SAP ERP Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Production Planning and Finance modules. Understand systems integration and management. Incumbent will collaborate with the lead SAP Functional Analyst and internal customers to identify user requirements, make recommendations and implement solutions.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, and debugging of the ERP system
- Provide day-to-day support through troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Complete projects, and coordinate with outsourced partners where needed
- Ability to do business process analysis, functional specifications, configuration and documentation
- Provide user training and education for business process design and improvements
- Support EDI integration to business partners and interface with SAP
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Beech-Nut Nutrition Company will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sec, national origin and veteran or disability status
- Ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years of IT analyst experience
- Understanding of full lifecycle ERP implementations
- Exposure in project management methods
- Knowledge of database structures and relational theory
- Knowledge of manufacturing theory and processes
- BS/BA degree in an appropriate degree
- Exceptional interpersonal skills able to work with a mix of personalities and skills level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively train staff
At Beech-Nut®, we make baby foods using basic, wholesome foods. We pick high-quality fruits, vegetables, dairy and meats, and don't use...