More About HCA.....
- HCA has been Recognized in Computerworld Magazine's Top 100 Workplaces to work for Information Technology Professionals for the 4
consecutive year, coming in this year at #25.
- HCA has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The Technical Analyst implements and supports facility and division desktop equipment, and is the key technical resource responding to end user desktop incidents and requests reported to the Service Desk. Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are communicated in a timely manner to senior-level support personnel. Support to other division and facility IT personnel is provided, as warranted, and participation in 24x7 on-call support is provided based on division IT staff rotation. The Technical Analyst adheres to and supports HCA IT policies and procedures, and recommends process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance and support of IT&S desktop equipment and software. Based on proficiency with PC-based equipment and cabling, the Technical Analyst can provide expanded on-site support to technical resources, if needed.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Installs and repairs facility and division IT&S equipment and software per HCA and division IT&S standards and guidelines, including but not limited to terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, and related software products
- Responds to and resolves inquiries and requests for assistance with division or facility computer systems, and provides a superior customer support experience for division and facility users
- Analyzes and provides hands-on support for simple to moderate inquiries. Determines appropriate technical area or vendor to resolve the problem and coordinates with other technical areas, as needed
- Logs and tracks problems; reviews problem tracking databases
- Performs facility-based moves, adds, and changes (MACs), as needed
- Maintains documentation for each incident or request, and escalates complex problems to the next level of support per documented procedures
- Provides 24x7 on-call support based on division IT staff rotation, and carries a pager as warranted
- Aids and trains users on division and facility technology
- Performs preventative maintenance
- Recommends process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance and support of IT&S desktop equipment and software
- Effectively works with customers, Service Desk and Technical Services personnel
- Participates in meetings, committees and continuing education to improve individual, departmental and organizational performance
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies and procedures
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Manages and prioritizes workload
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task; Possesses strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates a customer orientation; strength in analytical, math, and reasoning skills
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing
- Possesses proficiency in MS Office applications
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or healthcare related field is preferred
- Must have one year IT experience
- Basic certification in A+ and Microsoft Products is preferred; education and/or experience may be substituted for A+ certification
- Valid state drivers license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable
Green Oaks opened its doors in 1983 with the goal of becoming the premier psychiatric treatment facility in North Texas. Providing mental...