The individual in this position will work closely with customers to understand their technology challenges, and use their mastery of technology to investigate and recommend potential solutions from the venture-backed startup landscape. The Technology Architect will shape and guide the technical aspects of an investment to ensure that we deliver an effective and compelling solution to our partners in the Intelligence Community.
- Assesses the competitive landscape in a given technical field and then meet with companies that offer the best technologies
- Works with a team to develop strategies and enterprise architectures in the areas of Advanced Analytics, Data Visualization, Collaboration, Mobility and Next Generation Infrastructure
- Evaluates technologies for their impact and relevance for the our partners’ missions
- Prepares technical assessment reports and statements of work
- Works with partners and potential partners on technical issues
- Works with agency users
- Envisions, plans, and supports solution piloting
- Oversees and validates the work programs of our portfolio companies
- Works with internal teams, in a self-directed manner, throughout the investment lifecycle
- Commitment to continued understanding of new technologies and their strategic advantages.
- Technical degree in disciplines such as electrical engineering or computer science required; post-graduate degrees preferred
- At least 5-7 years of experience in software development and IT program management, with some portion of that time involving customer management; must include developing and deploying new technologies for large enterprises
- Experience working with one or more of the following: Internet applications, database or telephony applications, and large-scale system integration
- Experience dealing with high scale, high performance technology solutions, to include one or more areas in IT infrastrucure, internal applications, database technologies, mobility or security
- Capable of analyzing complex problems including identifying root cause issues, generating a concise summary of analysis; and presenting recommendations for non-technical audiences
- Start-up or entrepreneurial experience and proven ability to thrive in a non-traditional, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be comfortable presenting complex technology subjects to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Must be a strong writer and willing to submit writing samples
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; prefer candidates with active top secret clearance
We are committed to excellence, and we are passionate about technology. We have high standards for our people and, in turn, we offer a work environment that fosters the same.
Send applications to email@example.com or recruiting @gtpartners.biz