Excellent opportunity to join a world class manufacturing team supporting the global window systems market.
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Technical Assistant Supervisor - Warehouse. In this position, you would be a key part of the Window Systems Operations Team supporting a rapidly growing business for Lutron.
- Meet facility goals of safety, delivery, quality and cost
- Execution of daily Warehouse Operations- Shipping, Receiving, Inventory Control
- Cycle Counts - Physical Inventory - Inventory Accuracy
- Development of individuals through the Technical Assistant Development Plan
- Support facility growth through continuous improvement efforts
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
Be an innovative thinker
Be customer focused
- Two year degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years experience is a lean manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills a must
- Proven ability to manage a Warehouse and Inventory Control
- MS Office required
- MRP/JDE knowledge a plus
- Other skills required to be successful in the job include excellant communication, relationship building, team building and ability to inspire and develop direct reports
Lutron Electronics' position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services .
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through LutronUniversity and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.
Bright futures begin at Lutron.
Join a worldwide industry leader focused on innovation and energy conservation! Lutron manufactures a range...