NTT DATA is seeking an individual with a work background supporting Business Rules and Business Event Management functions within an IT organization of a large enterprise. The initial focus of the person chosen will be installing IBMs Operational Decision Manger v8 (Decision Center, and Decision Server Rules). The person chosen will also participate in assisting with the migration of existing JRules 7.0.2 applications to ODM v8. This is a 3rd level production support position and this individual will be expected to participate in incident resolution and problem determination/root cause analysis for events related to Decision Server Events, Decision Server Rules, JRules 7.0.2, Decision Center, and potentially zRES (Rules execution server on z/OS). This analyst will also participate in product maintenance and upgrade projects. Normal hours are standard business hours with the expectation of rotating off-shift, remote support (pager/cell phone) availability.
Required skills includes:
Additional Desired Skills.
- Service Orientated Architecture
- J2EE development
- JRules 7.0.2 or later
- Rules Team Server
- Decision Validation Services
- Websphere Business Events 7.0 or later
- Experience with Websphere Operation Decision Manager 7.5 or later including
- Decision Center
- Rules Server
- Event Server
- IBM Rules for Z a plus
- Developing rules based applications utilizing JRules 7.0.2 or later version
- Utilizing Rules applications both embedded and as a service
- Developing Event applications using Websphere Business Events 7.0 or later
- Migrating production applications from JRules 7.0.2 to Websphere Operational Decision Manager v7.5 or later
- Must be comfortable servicing as a mentor
- Must be able to provide product best practices and usage patterns based upon client's business needs
3 Years of experience with J2EE
2 Years of experience with JRules 7.0.2
3 Years of experience in Development of Rules based applications
3 Years of experience in Websphere Business Events 7.0
3 Years of SOA experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies
NTT Data - 15 months ago
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...