Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
The Training Supervisor is responsible for designing and developing training curriculum and certification for employees, including content, method, media and documentation to be presented. The Supervisor will oversee a team of resources that will address all Sabre internal training needs and he/she will ensure that projects meet quality standards, budgets and deadlines.
- Develops online, self-paced training courses in Captivate tool
- Develops training certification tests / exams
- Works with regional teams to support internal/external training programs
- Interacts with functional organizations to develop content of courses.
- Training may be paper based curriculum, on-line tools or multimedia tutorials (i.e. Captivate, Camtasia, PowerPoint, on-line tools, etc.)
- Works closely with cross functional team of SME’s, Trainers, Developers, Supervisors, Support Desk personnel and regional Account Directors.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Master's degree preferred.
Sabre Airline Solutions
- Minimum of 5 years prior management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Advanced computer software skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to delegate work to subordinate employees; proven leadership ability.
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English (required)
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and with aggressive deadlines
- Ability to analyze and organize complex information and present it in an easy-to-understand manner
- Knowledge of
products and customer business processes and objectives.
THE SABRE HOLDINGS PORTFOLIO OF COMPANIES includes Travelocity, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...