Do you want to apply your technical skills to derive meaning from data that helps doctors save lives? Do you want the freedom to design and build solutions for medical centers and the responsibility of showing doctors how using data to treat patients can both improve health and lower operational costs?
At Arcadia Solutions, Technical Consultants operate as specialists to implement custom solutions for our clients. They design and implement analytics, technology, and consulting solutions to enable better decisions and results which make a real impact in healthcare. Our Technical Consultants gain exposure to the full life cycle of client work, from business strategy and requirements workshops, to implementation and custom software development, to end-user testing and change management.
We are currently expanding our team and our impact to meet the growing needs of the medical community, and hope to hear from you about getting involved. Join us to meet great people, develop valuable skills, and revitalize healthcare.
Roles & Responsibilities
A successful Technical Consultant will demonstrate many of the following:
- Drive requirements-gathering to ensure our teams accurately capture client needs
- Develop plans and technical designs for our system implementation projects
- Design data models focused on measuring clinical quality and assessing the quality of data captured directly from healthcare systems
- Build software components which produce measurements from large data sets in Arcadia’s and third-party data warehouses
- Produce compelling, consumable reports based on our analysis that effectively communicate clients’ strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Review the results of Arcadia’s analysis with clients and internal teams
- Work with Arcadia’s clinical consulting teams to interpret large data sets and translate them into effective quality improvement strategies
Compensation & Benefits
- Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, while escalating challenging tasks quickly
- Experience with relational databases, data modeling/warehousing, and SQL
- Experience with business intelligence tools — Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical data processing and experience working with large data sets
- Emphasis is placed on analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Internship or work experience in a related field is strongly preferred
- Healthcare industry knowledge and experience is a plus
- Computer science, engineering, or hard science degree preferred
- Our typical projects require 50% – 80% travel. A valid driver’s license and motor vehicle are required since a majority of projects also require local travel
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered. No calls please.
- Competitive base salary + quarterly bonus plan based on individual performance
- 4 weeks paid time off per year, in addition to 10 annual company holidays
- 401(k) plan with company matching funds
- Health, dental and eye care insurance plans partially paid for by company
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance