CBI Connect was established in 1998 as a technology services firm in NYC. We are focused on providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Consulting / Professional services. CBI’s infrastructure services are run on its state-of-the-art network and data center at the premier technology hub in NYC. Our Consultants and Engineers have deep experience and expertise to help businesses achieve successful technology operations. We pride ourselves on the reliability of our services and excellent client relationships.
The Technical Contracts Manager is responsible for initiating, tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. They enable the management of all contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. The Technical Contracts Manager may manage more than one engagement or, alternatively, be full-time on a single engagement (depending on the size/complexity of the agreement).
Key responsibilities :
- Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Advise business development and technology management teams, as well as legal on risks around technical solutions and service level commitments
- Review and approve technical contract terms from business development, licensing, and legal counsel
- Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
- Develops and integrates contract management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
- Minimum 10 years contract management experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and accounting and finance principles
- Able to resolve contracts and pricing issues
- Able to advise and interact with all levels of management
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) membership or International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM)
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience drafting, reviewing and approving contracts or statements of work
- 5 years of hands-on experience in Internet products and technologies, with excellent written and oral business communication skills
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in very fast-paced environment
National Contract Management Association
- 2 years ago - save job