Job Title |
Technical Cruise Specialist - Laundry
Sales & Service
FL - Ft Lauderdale
We are seeking highly motivated applicants to join Ecolab's Institutional division. The Institutional division is Ecolab's core and largest business, addressing the cleaning and sanitation needs of the restaurant, lodging, and other institutional foodservice customers.
In this full-time position, you will provide timely and cost effective cleaning and sanitation solutions to cruise ships in ports of call around the world. You will partner with your customers to help them run more efficient safe and profitable operations and be a solution by providing products, service and training of ship personnel in the areas of laundry, housekeeping, and specialty products and equipment. You are the solution for appreciative customers who operate around the clock.
Candidates must live 30 miles from Davie, FL, and typical days off are Monday and Tuesday's.
- Work independently to learn your customers' operations, understand their cleaning challenges, and devise cleaning solutions to meet their needs
- Train ship personnel on the proper use of products and equipment
- Develop, conduct, and oversee comprehensive training of Cruise Group in laundry & housekeeping basics
- Attend new ship builds, installations, and projects as required or needed
- Work may be performed on ships at various ports, in dry dock and while sailing at sea
- Keep current with new products and technologies pertinent to the industry
- Completed High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of outside sales experience or industry-related experience in laundry, housekeeping and/or pool and spa
- Must be able to lift and/or carry 100 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Must have a valid passport enabling travel to ports worldwide without restrictions
- Must be willing/able to be deployed to ports around the world for 1-3 months at a time
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- No Immigration Sponsorship Available
- Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to merchandise our service to our customers
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust your day to assist your customers in meeting their critical needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer retention and relationship skills
- Willingness to work in supportive role both with fellow employees and customers
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...