Job Description –Technical Client Care Agent-
The Technical Client Care Agent Level-I acts as a technical resource to our client base for Ellie Mae products, services, and for supporting platform technologies. The Technical Client Care Agent L-I delivers complete resolutions, in a timely manner, and consistently, to address clients’ technical questions and concerns with the installation, configuration, and use of their Ellie Mae product.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Leverage technical expertise to assist clients in the use of their Ellie Mae software solutions.
• Resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal assistance for 85% of all cases assigned.
• Drive SLA attainment to departmental standards.
• Strive for first-call resolution, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service.
• Recognize and respond accordingly to systemic customer-impacting problems.
• Participate in the product defect/enhancement closed loop process by accurately identifying defects and enhancements, and communicating status updates to the client.
• Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies for customer interaction.
• Maintain and promote consistent behaviors and delivery across the team.
• Manage case backlog to departmental standards.
• Effectively use knowledge base, along with all resources available to drive resolution.
• Thoroughly and accurately document details of all client interactions in CRM system.
Skills and knowledge requirements:
• One or more years experience in a customer-facing technical support role.
• Demonstrated relevant competency in one or more areas – Ellie Mae (or industry related) products and services, or proprietary client-server business systems software.
• Demonstrated competency in Windows server platform, Microsoft SQL database, relevant web technologies, and networking.
• Proven effectiveness in a role that requires multi-tasking and strong customer soft-skills.
• Demonstrated ability to confidently deliver solutions and resolve issues.
• Team-oriented, demonstrates a professional and cooperative attitude.
• Exhibits flexibility, can multi-task several priorities to completion, finishes ad hoc projects and requests when needed.
Ellie Mae® is a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry. We offer...