University Research Co., LLC (URC)
URC is a global company that works to improve the quality of health care, education and social services in the U.S. and around the world. We provide technical assistance and field research to strengthen health systems and service quality by empowering health workers to find and expand proven and locally appropriate solutions to critical problems. URC is dedicated to expanding access to high-quality maternal, newborn and child health services, preventing and reducing infectious diseases including HIV/AIDS, TB and malaria; and improving family planning and reproductive health education.
Established in 1965, our work spans over 30 countries around the globe. Our mission is to provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. Please join us in carrying out our mission ( http://www.urc-chs.com/ ).
URC is currently seeking candidates for an anticipated USAID health systems strengthening program in Haiti. Anticipated areas of focus for the program include performance based financing, health policy, health supply chain management, monitoring and evaluation, service delivery and institutional capacity building with technical areas of focus including but not limited to HIV/AIDS, family planning/reproductive health, maternal and child mortality and nutrition.
Contingent upon award of the contract, expertise will be required as outlined in the various job descriptions below. Please note that position titles may change to align with program needs based on the final solicitation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Ensure clinical care is in line with MoH guidelines and policies.
· Support capacity building for district, facility and community staff based on program objectives.
· Provide training and expertise across technical areas of focus including service delivery, HIV/AIDS, family planning/reproductive health, maternal and child mortality and nutrition, health systems management, health financing, health policy, health supply chain logistics, health monitoring and evaluation or epidemiology, institutional capacity-building, and decentralization
· Advanced degree in medicine, nursing, public health, health policy, health management, or other relevant field required
· Minimum 7 years of experience with training and capacity building in area of technical experience
· Must have demonstrated expertise providing technical support to USAID funded health projects in developing countries; experience in Haiti preferred
· Must have demonstrated expertise in service delivery and capacity building in one or more of the following technical areas: HIV/AIDS, family planning/reproductive health, maternal and child mortality and nutrition
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Local nationals are encouraged to apply.
· Working proficiency in English and French required; knowledge of Haitian Creole preferred.
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com and include position title in the subject line.
Only finalist candidates will be contacted. However, since we are active around the world, we may wish to retain your CV in our consultant database for future opportunities, unless directed otherwise. Thank you.
URC is an E-Verify Employer
URC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
University Research Co., LLC. - 15 months ago