The Technical Factor Administrator participates in a process to develop technical factors and initiate claims for warranty related issues.
The candidate will collaborate with appropriate members of purchasing, finance, quality and regressions to ensure timely completion of the warranty claims process.
He/she will compile, sort, track and update data from multiple sources using complex spreadsheets and will support the Warranty Parts Return Center by coordinating with quality and suppliers to ensure that all parts conform to applicable standards.
Current contract end planned after 8 months
- Reliable data collection for suppliers performance tracking and charge back process
- Document information to include in lessons learned for new programs
- Enforce continuous improvement regarding KPI's, budget, headcount, etc.
- Team work with SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer) to escalate or to agree on next steps when criticality requires it.
- Ensuring proper data collection for debit invoices including activities involved from different areas.
- Ensuring tracking of supplier performance within internal systems
- Feedback to originator
- Perform within tight deadlines
- Generate KPI information for management review
- Maintain and improve upon established processes for tracking and data collection
- Be the primary contact point for supplier's questions relating to warranty claims.
- Attend/coordinate regular telephone conferences/workshops with US and German entities for the purpose of monitoring progress of warranty claims
- Prepare/ modify technical documents needed for communication with peers, suppliers, and company
- Bachelor degree
- foreign language (German, Spanish minimal intermediate level)
- Communication and excellent teamwork.
- Problem Solving Methodologies desired
- Leadership skills to ensure target is achieved in timely manner
- Ability to effectively communicate, bringing synergies to the process
- Communication skills - interpersonal, presentation and written
- Analytical and conceptual thinking - using logic and reason, creativity and strategic thinking
- Economical and efficient acting
- Performance oriented
- Resource management
- Computer savvy: Excel - advance/ skilled in the use of software (Automotive specific desired)
- Negotiations skills
- Integration - joining people, processes and systems.
- Ability to perform with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail
- some travel
Bertrandt US - 30+ days ago