Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
Working in the Catskill/Hudson NY area, the ideal candidate will work part-time and be responsible for complete and accurate quality control or quality assurance inspections to verify the completion of work orders in accordance with program energy efficiency standards and client requirements.
- Conducts standard inspections to verify that the energy efficiency measures or equipment have been installed to program quality standards. May perform some diagnostic testing including blower door and combustion safety testing.
- Document findings. If problem or discrepancy is found, document with digital photos. Track and enter all required program data in an accurate and timely manner. Provides proper and timely reporting of program progress
- Stays current on latest Program initiatives, policies, procedures, etc. and proposing ideas for improvement. Develops advanced technical knowledge in energy efficiency and building science.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 5-7 years experience in residential construction, HVAC, building diagnostics, air infiltration reduction and sidewall and attic insulation
- BPI certification (Building Analyst, Envelope and Heating) preferred
- Strong customer service and client relationship management skills and enthusiasm for energy conservation. Ability to effectively communicate technical and program concepts to contractors, consumers, and other interested people or organizations. Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Computer proficiency, experience with Windows-based office applications required. Familiarity with computerized energy modeling software a plus.
- Local or regional travel required on a daily basis. May require overnight travel. Flexibility in schedule required.
- Requires satisfactory background check.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy
Conservation Services Group - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -