Technical Financial Planner
Significant and Meaningful Employment Opportunity!
A bout our Firm
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Ronald Blue & Co., LLC is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States. We employ approximately 275 staff members, manage over $7 billion in investment assets, and serve more than 6,000 clients in almost all 50 states. (12/31/12). Our company exists to provide wisdom for wealth, based on biblical principles, so we can help our clients experience financial peace of mind and focus on what matters most in life. Through a network of 1
5 branch offices and four distinct divisions, the company provides financial services to clients across the wealth spectrum in these key areas.
• Comprehensive, fee-only financial & estate planning
• Tax preparation & business consulting
• Investment analysis & management
• Retirement Plan Services
• Philanthropic counsel & strategies for charitable giving
• Wealth Transfer Planning
We are currently seeking a Technical Financial Planner in our Charlotte Branch Office, who is able to obtain and analyze financial information, is extremely detail oriented, has strong analytical skills and is capable of using highly technical software and tools to develop customized financial plans according to client needs. This person must have good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Biblical principles of finance and effectively manage multiple priorities. This person will be able to provide service effectively for clients and co-workers, analyze confidential client financial information, and integrate Biblical principles into customized financial plans to help clients achieve their goals.
Desired Qualities and Skills
The successful candidate will also exhibit the following:
The ideal candidate will have an Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or a related undergraduate degree with exposure to personal tax returns and tax-related issues. Candidates with the Certified Public Accountant designation who either have or desire to have the Certified Financial Planner or Personal Financial Specialist designation are preferred.
- Desire to serve clients and co-workers with excellence
- Aptitude and passion for learning
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proactive and practical planning in response to client needs
- Capability to excel in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate and appropriately express a clear understanding of Biblical principles as they relate to the needs of the client
- Strong organization skills and systems acumen
- Solid understanding of investment markets and products
- Strong business mathematical skills and keen attention to detail
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle confidential data
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a high level of expertise in MS Excel
The Ronald Blue & Co. Charlotte office is located at:
10706 Sikes Place, Suite 175, Charlotte, NC 28277
How to Apply
Please visit www.ronblue.com/careers to submit your resume and cover letter. Prior to applying for this position, please visit www.ronblue.com and review it thoroughly. Should you decide to apply after prayerful consideration, make sure to include a cover letter which includes your answers to all of the requested questions. Once you have applied for this position, please add ronblue.com to your email's spam filter 'white' list or 'safe senders' list. This setting is often found in your email account under Mail / Options. This will ensure that any correspondence from us will be received by your email in-box
Ronald Blue & Co.
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded in 1979, Ronald Blue & Co. is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States with more...