Technical Instructors prepare programs in accordance with training, course requirements, and material assembly. This candidate implements effective time management and instructional techniques while incorporating current examples of the teaching process. The Technical Instructor develops and maintains classroom techniques that reflect professionalism, discipline, and enhance teaching. Additional duties consist of operating telecommunication systems, providing communication dispatch procedures on multiple radios and telephone systems. This position requires constant attention to ensure that range activities are conducted safely in accordance with all regulations and safety procedures. This candidate will operate a computerized Range Control System that confirms and schedules ranges.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
recommendations for curriculum updates to ensure consistency with changes and
- Teach assigned topics in accordance with approved curriculum.
- Critique examinations, administer records and grades.
- Prepare and administer remedial assignments and submit written
- Alternate teaching techniques in order to maintain high motivation and interest.
- Work as a Fire Desk Operator in Range Control Operations.
- Knowledge of Army Regulation (AR) 385-63, range regulations, and standard
customers using the facilities.
- Maintain communications with ranges and training areas to ensure safety of all
completion of all training events.
- Conduct range sweeps as required, clear range and training areas upon
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Maintain numerous personnel registers daily.
Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have 2 to 3 years of verifiable experience in range operations.
- Knowledge of Range Branch Telecommunication Systems.
- Knowledge of weapons characteristics and capabilities.
- Must be proficient in Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including Word, Excel,
including moving violations within the last calendar year.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record, no more than two citations,
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must be able to obtain a Military Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
SRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE).
Strategic Resources, Inc. - 18 months ago