- Job Responsibilities
As the Technical Lead, you will work with teams to deliver specific product initiatives designed to achieve specific business goals. You will build products from existing product ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on interactions with other product development team members, other business units, customers and your solid familiarity with the competitive product landscape. You would require to be equally hands on as well as in product management and ownership.
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing mobile applications
- 3 years of hands on experience in building mobile applications on at least 2 platforms (Android and iOS preferred)
- Experience in architecture, design and building mobile client based applications for multiple platforms using native and Cross Platform Mobile application tools like JQueryMobile, Phonegap etc.
- Excellent experience in analysis of features and impact of the feature based on the mobile platform
- Conduct competitive and usability research as appropriate.
- Familiarity with SDLC, Agile/Scrum
- Drive the mobile product development cycle and contribute to the strategic mobile direction as it fits within the broader product roadmap
- Define and author mobile product requirements and manage mobile projects/features from requirements to development and launch.
- Clearly articulate and write product requirements based on feedback from customers, business objectives and your industry experience and knowledge.
- Work with product quality control teams to ensure that shipped products include the functionality required to meet business objectives