The Technical Lead for Global Real Estate and Private Markets - Workflow Automation will work with a team of business analysts and developers. They will engage with our SharePoint Center of Excellence to define workflow, document management, and other solutions on our SharePoint 2010 platform. The Tech Lead will define project schedules and is knowledgeable in SDLC methodologies including Agile Scrum.
Facilitate regular communication with IT and business partners using various methods to monitor progress toward project goals/milestones, task status, and identify/address issues. Qualifications
- Develop business cases and project estimates.
- Engage with business users to elicit requirements and document those user stories in the product backlog. Maintain a deep relationship with those users.
- Responsible for taking a project through the entire lifecycle from inception to production while performing all controlling activities.
- Ensure project aligns with the TIAA-CREF Enterprise Architecture and SharePoint CoE patterns.
- Identifies and manages dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs
- Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to project manager any risks or issues associated with the development activities and Mentor development staff through the technical challenges.
- Create and maintain staffing plans and budgets. Ensure project deliver within those established guidelines.
- Coordinate coding and unit testing phases of system development and facilitate Code Reviews
- Identify opportunities for system reuse and system simplification
- Communicate Expectations, Roles and Responsibilities to team members and hold them accountable to meet the expectations.
- Collaborate with IT partners to devise capacity plan and ensure appropriate infrastructure for the end to end system delivery
· Strong knowledge and understanding in SharePoint 2010
· 5-7 years' experience with ASP.NET Development.
· Experience building and maintaining application using object oriented methodology.
· Knowledge of advanced features such as Custom Workflows, InfoPath/Forms Services, Excel Services, and BCS
· Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office, especially as they are required for integration with SharePoint
· Deep understanding of SharePoint Designer.
· Strong analytical skills; Able to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment.
· Strong organizational skills; Must be able to multitask without sacrificing attention to details.
· Able to work effectively with other groups and teams.
Must be able to come up to speed on new domain areas quickly as this role will span many asset classes
TIAA-CREF - 17 months ago
TIAA-CREF is a Fortune 100 financial services organization with $481 billion in assets under management (as of 6/30/12). The firm is a...