Locations are open to Santa Clara, CA and or Tempe, AZ.
Principal/Technical Lead will work closely with Project Managers, Business Analyst and other IT groups; providing technical leadership on development projects.
Architect, design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability providing realistic implementation schedules while adhering to company’s architectural standards and principles. Lead & train other developers(onsite and offshore) on a project to deliver results.
Drive technical designs to consensus and approval by Architecture Review Team. Design and develop enterprise solutions for specific business need that provide frameworks, interfaces and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements. Work on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise to area of J2EE development.
Understand and contribute to Enterprise IT strategies. Understand compliance regulations and adhere to development guidelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering( or equivalent) with minimum 9 years of application development experience or MS in Computer Science/Engineering( or equivalent) with minimum 7 years of application development experience.
- Provide technical leadership(Architecture, Design, Development oversight) and team leadership(planning, collaboration, conflict resolution, driving results) for medium(12 man-month) to large( >30 man-month) sized projects
- Hands-on development expertise in J2EE & Enterprise Technologies: JMS, JDBC, Web development, Transactions, WS-*, JVM, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JNDI, JMX, JTA. Minimum 5 years experience required.
- Hands on development experience with XML technologies: XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, XSD, XQuery Namespaces and XML parsers and tools.
- Hands on development experience with rich user interface technologies – preferably AJAX.
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts. Preferred to have hands-on development expertise on integration and SOA technologies with exposure to Business Process Modeling, Service Bus, Data Services, Service Repository/Governance.
- Implementation experience of software design patterns and best practices applicable to J2EE.
- Implementation experience of Enterprise and Federated Security technologies – Single Sign On using standards, Web App Security, Data Security.
- Must have large scale implementation experience (all stages: concept to deployment & support) of end-user commercial web application integrating more than one off the shelf products. Preferred to have implementation experience of online banking platforms based on industry leading platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with RDBMSs (Oracle or MS SQL Server).
- Follow and create development processes required for efficient, effective and repeatable implementations.
- Prior experience with regulated financial organization is a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies in a distributed team environment is a plus.
Silicon Valley Bank - 22 months ago
SVB Financial Group is the holding company for Silicon Valley Bank, which serves emerging and established companies involved in technology,...