As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 2|
4,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking Technical Managers with experience in a wide range of Air Force Functional Areas for potential positions in the Air Force District of Washington area.
1. Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
3. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
4. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
5. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
6. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
7. May perform business development activities.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Associate's in area of expertise required by the TO or related discipline AND four (4) years of demonstrated technical experience in one or more of the below listed Air Force Functional Areas AND four (4) years of demonstrated capability to organize and manage technical facets of multi-disciplined project tasks
Five (5) years of demonstrated technical experience in one or more of the below listed Air Force Functional Areas AND five (5) years of demonstrated capability to organize and manage technical facets of multi-disciplined project tasks
Air Force Functional Areas:
• Manpower, Personnel, and Services
• Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
• Operations, Plans, and Requirements
• Logistics, Installations, and Mission Support
o Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Systems
o Aircraft Maintenance
o Security Forces
o Civil Engineer
• Strategic Plans and Programs
• Analyses, Assessments, and Lessons Learned
• Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration
o Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosive Ordnance
5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to perform in multi-task environment; organize and prioritize multiple on-going projects
• Clear and effective communicator with a demonstrated writing, speaking, and editing capability
• Strong understanding and proficient use/experience with all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT),...