The Technical Marketing Engineer will generate new product concepts that originate from customer interactions, field engineering inputs, inputs from product definers, and market analysis. This opportunity will participate in the full spec definition and generating the datasheet for battery charger products
- Candidate will promote highly efficient linear and switching charger solutions to customers/field in Asia, North America, and Europe, clearly delivering the value proposition.
- Field Training (Sales and FAEs)
- Identifies and communicates near/long term battery charging technical needs and market trends for mobile phones, tablets and other mobile systems.
- Individual contributor, reporting to a Sr Marketing Manager.
- Understanding of battery and battery charging technologies for mobile systems
- Previous experience interacting with technical customer and field sales personnel
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Business case analysis, market studies, competitive benchmarking.
- General knowledge on business financials as it pertains to a semiconductor company
- Business savvy: strong negotiating skills, pricing strategy
- The ability to create new product roadmaps for power semiconductors
BSEE is required with a MSEE preferred. MBA a plus
Fairchild Semiconductor Incorporated - 12 months ago
Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. (Fairchild) is focused on developing, manufacturing and selling power analog, power discrete and...