KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
WIN is seeking a Technical Director to join our team in Milpitas, California.
The selected Technical Director will be responsible for managing key customer collaborations and the long-term strategic product roadmap for wafer inspection.
Include but are not limited to;
- Lead collaboration projects with leading edge customers and industry consortiums.
- Define requirements, setting priorities for the development team, selecting and working with collaboration partners.
- Define new growth options for the division and KLA-Tencor.
- Lead cross functional groups and effective communication with executive management.
- Understanding of the semiconductor manufacturing process and the importance of yield management tools and techniques in accelerating production ramps and maximizing profitability.
- Direct product marketing experience; ideally working for a semi equipment company or other high tech operation.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in senior Marketing or Technical role within a high tech industry, preferably the semiconductor industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline but a higher degree (masters or PhD) is highly desirable.
- An MBA is considered an advantage but not essential to the position.
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 7 years of experience. OR
- Master's Level Degree with at least 6 years of experience.
KLA-Tencor - 6 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...