GoodData is seeking a product marketing manager to lead and expand our PoweredBy business line and help a growing list of companies expand new revenue channels with integrated GoodData business intelligence. GoodData is a horizontal platform for business analytics - we deliver operational dashboards and advanced analytics to line-of-business leaders across the front-office: sales, marketing, support, operations, etc. GoodData helps companies measure a single aspect of the business with our pre-built analytics apps, and as adoption grows and data sources are added, companies measure complete business processes like lead-to-cash through GoodData.
We are seeking a creative marketing leader to help us increase awareness of GoodData business analytics across multiple use cases and vertical markets. The right candidate understands the importance of data and analytics today, and can lead GoodData's effort to educate businesses on the best ways to differentiate their product while growing revenues.
- Achieve stunning results in a replicable and timely manner
- Effectively engage with any role, from the most technical to the most senior executive, both internally and externally
- Skilled at influencing or changing the opinions, ideas, or actions of others
- Acknowledged as the leading expert for PoweredBy buyer personas
- Guide executives and sales teams in developing strategies to market any of the companys products, services, or solutions to the target buyer
- Speak as the companys leading expert on the target buyer at executive level meetings
- Influence diverse external audiences through creative, memorable written or presentation content
- Successfully lead cross-functional teams to develop and execute complex strategies
- Create sales enablement strategies with emphasis on activities that inspire the sales force
- Work closely with Product Management to define and drive product vision based on market trends and competitive insights
- BS/BA degree, applicable certification or equivalent related experience required
- 10+ years experience in B2B product marketing or product management, fluency in business analytics and SaaS preferred
- Strong ability to determine, communicate and evangelize strategies and vision
- Ability to multi-task and drive to completion a diverse number of issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong business/financial skills and hands-on customer experience
- Proven experience driving large initiatives with corporate customers
- Demonstrated sound business judgment, brilliant leadership and creative problem solving
- Strong technical understanding
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By applying to this job you agree with the Declaration*)
FOR FASTER CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SEND RESUME TO email@example.com
I declare that, pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection, I agree to the processing of all my personal data given herein and in the annexes hereto, which I now provide to GoodData s.r.o. for the purpose of gaining employment. By sending this application, I hereby grant this consent for a period of 2 years.
GoodData - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard