This is a hands-on, technical engineering position dedicated to contributing our users' successful experience with SnapLogic.
Work in close relationship with the Engineering and Development teams, influencing future product features and help identify functionality to help increase product efficiency and effectiveness.
The role demands a strong technical background and highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills that can also thrive independently.
Work directly with customers, sales and sales engineering on high-priority customer-driven tasks.
This individual should be able to:
- Manage issues related to the installation, configuration, and operation of our products via phone, e-mail and direct end-user interaction within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Collect details necessary to design and create reproducible cases for issues that require Engineering and/or Development team analysis.
- Submit defect and enhancement requests on behalf of end-users.
- Become a SnapLogic subject matter expert (SME)
- Act in a development capacity on product, process and tool improvement projects.
- Support (remotely) our Field team in troubleshooting network configuration and deployment issues at customers' sites
- Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment through a variety of mediums
- Write and review technical knowledge base articles, solutions, FAQs, examples, and how-to guides for publication to customer and company knowledge systems.
- Occasional on-call coverage for holidays/weekends for severity 1 Issues.
- Occasional travel.
5+ years technical experience with:
- Drive customer satisfaction through programs like "voice of the customer"
- Drive product usage and adoption
- Be a customer advocate
- Make sure customers take advantage of all the features
- Ensure users are effective with the product
- Completely committed to providing positive experiences for customers
- Work closely with SnapLogic Product management and operations, Product development, QA , Account Managers and other customer/partner relationship owners for seamless execution of the solutions.
- Work as an advisor on the product best practices for better supportability.
- Proactively build tutorials, how-to's, features discovery, etc.
- A good understanding of how to connect various systems and build integration flows.
Why work at SnapLogic besides the awesome technology and team?
- Java or Python
- HTTP technology and principles, including REST principles
- Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.)
- Databases technologies and a working knowledge of SQL
- In-depth familiarity of Linux (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
- Proven interpersonal skills, working effectively with various levels of the organization, across many different functional areas
- Excellent organizational skills (must be able to manage concurrent projects with different parts of the organization)
- Self directed individual that continuously seeks out new challenges
Interested candidates should send a resume to Tiffany Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We provide a culture that encourages different perspectives and new ways of thinking toward a common, aligned goal and shared vision.
- We have an open and respectable culture where you can make a difference and be recognized for a job well done instead of dealing with bureaucracy or politics.
- We love to have fun!
- We have weekly "Snappy Hours" every Fridays beginning at 4pm at our local pub or wine bar.
- Free delicious lunch twice a week - and it's more than your average pizza.
- Our gym membership allowance will help you break that sweat at one of the nearby gyms.
- Friendly, low maintenance pets are generally welcomed
- And, nerf gun battles are encouraged!
SnapLogic, Inc. - 2 years ago