CAMP is the leading independent provider of aviation management products and services with a proven track record of over 40 years. CAMP is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to the business aviation community around the globe.
We are seeking a Technical Product Support Analyst to work in our Corporate Headquarters located in Ronkonkoma, NY. The successful candidate is responsible for assisting with issues and various change requests fielded against our suite of web based applications with the objective of facilitating their timely resolution/implementation. These custom applications are leveraged both internally and externally by CAMP and play a fundamental role in providing the highest quality service possible to the aviation industry.
- Serve as “Tier 2” level support for all reported issues and system change requests against each of the product lines.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose reported software bugs/issues.
- Perform detail analysis of the reported issue and actually address the problem as part of a hot fix or a patch release to the system.
- Under the guidance of the development staff address data issues, and create/edit system reports.
- Clearly document the technical analysis results and escalate the issue to the development group if necessary.
- Act as a liaison to various groups for data extracts in requested formats.
- Assist with testing, certification and system deployment processes.
- Extract data from Oracle, SQL Server to highlight data issues, gaps, etc.
- Analyze large data sets, summarize and extract intelligent information using queries or Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, etc.).
- Ability to write programs to import data from external sources (text, PDF, other systems, etc.) and applying business rules as required.
- Participate in coordinated off-hour support availability.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and two (2) years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to elicit/extrapolate information from users with reduced knowledge of the applications.
- Some working knowledge of Visual Studio .NET, C#. Knowledge of ASP and COM a plus.
- Good understanding of Oracle and/ or SQL Server structures with an ability to write complex queries and extract database information.
- Experience with Web 2.0 Technologies a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and to function within a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry a plus although not required.
CAMP offers a salary of $50,000 - $65,000 d/o/e and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401k with match, and educational assistance.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter/resume, along with salary history/requirements via our website: www.campsystems.com
Click on the Company link at the top of the page and then employment.
CAMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CAMP Systems International
- 2 years ago - save job