Immediate contract opportunity for Technical Project Manager with Direct Government Client in Brooklyn, NY.
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a contract assignment for a Technical Project Manager in Brooklyn, NY.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all tasks related to the project are delivered on time and on-budget.
- Create Project Plan, Work Breakdown Structure, and other project documentation;
- Manage the project WBS (for all phases of project life cycle; end to end);
- Track team deliverables; keep a high standard of quality while keeping to project schedule;
- Provide team with direction, resolve issues, and mitigate risks;
- Work with internal teams to make sure the project follows the standard client process;
- Communicate project updates including status, risks, issues, escalation, etc.
- Maintain, revise and coordinate the review process for Bill Of Materials (BOM) for project builds;
- Monitor and assist with build coordination, including: Populating Server/Network Load Balance and Firewall request information into Bill of Materials (BOM) before start build date; creating tasks for multiple teams in build process via Remedy tickets; track Remedy tasks and set duration timelines; communicate with teams in order to meet task duration and overall project timelines; enter all relevant As-Build information into BOM for teams to perform their tasks as needed
- Communicate and manage to resolution any issues that need to be addressed with customers;
- Update managers as to status of builds in progress;
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams involved with build work;
- Communicate to customer completion of build and Stabilization phase responsibilities;
- Enter and manage all relevant BOM updates, build date deliverables, documentation into SharePoint site;
- Successfully update and resolve all Remedy Build Tickets.
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- At least 8 years of experience managing IT implementations involving multiple work streams and tight timelines
- Ability to coordinate tasks across multiple teams and work units
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak on highly technical topics
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- Ability to work with multiple project methodologies
- Knowledge of IT Security and how to mitigate security risks
- Experience with UNIX and Linux OS
- Experience with Oracle databases
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.
Monster - 15 months ago