About Us: |
T-Force, A leading independent wireless consulting firm, is recognized for its leadership in providing innovative services and custom solutions to the telecommunications industry.
Building upon the strong and diversified expertise of its team, T-Force provides its Customers with cutting-edge solutions, tools and best practices to help them achieve their most challenging business objectives. Our solution delivery approach combines strong management, technical expertise and proven delivery process. We deliver on our promise of excellence, on time and within budget.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
The Technical Program Manager (TPM) will provide technical expertise and leadership to AT&T Mobility during advanced planning and throughout all phases of UMTS and LTE deployment projects.
• TPMs will facilitate technical issue resolution by serving as the advocate and single point of contact between AT&T Mobility and ALU teams, ensuring continuity across the teams for issues and concerns identified by AT&T and/or ALU.
• Coordinate the resolution of technical issues related to the integration and deployment of UMTS and LTE products and growth.
• Partner effectively in support of internal ALU teams (program management and professional services teams - design, integration, RTS, M&P, development, RITC, GPS). Work diplomatically across all teams to get timely resolutions to technical issues and remove technical roadblocks to deployment milestones and timelines.
• Work proactively with ALU Customer Team to understand future growth projects and coordinate with Methods and Procedures and Integration teams to make sure M&Ps and MOPs are delivered in line with projected schedules and customer expectations.
• Interface between ATT-M and ALU teams on any required MOPs to assure consistency across events and avoid scheduling conflicts.
• Partner with AT&T and ALU Performance Leads on Key Performance Issues (KPI) to facilitate quick resolution on performance and optimization issues.
• Seek out service opportunities where appropriate.
• This position provides remote support for customers in the US Western Region, (Pacific & Mountain time zones), however candidates in all time zones will be considered.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge) • At least 6 years working knowledge of UMTS and/or LTE. • A bachelor's degree (computer science/ engineering) or equivalent experience. • Strong interpersonal and communication skills. • Proven track record of supporting customers. • Excellent critical thinking and negotiation abilities. • Ability to multi-task projects and action items. • Some travel and out-of-hours work required. Desired Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge) • Project Management • Node B/eNodeB Expertise