One of our clients is looking for a Technical Project Manager- CRM.
This person will be responsible for managing detailed level delivery of all CRM projects and will work closely with the technical leads of each of the work streams for new builds, enhancements and break fix activity.
- Owning and delivering to a detailed Technical Delivery Plan and ensuring that each build area has the appropriate technical resources
- Work with the CRM Engineering team in prioritizing their demand and re-configure their backlog in order to ensure delivery of customer requirements
- Ensuring that CRM engineering teams have the right skills and resources to meet demand and that these are best scheduled onto work to the best advantage of Pearson
- Ensuring the identification of key technical risks, issues and opportunities and helps ensure budgets, benefits and committed dates are met and systematically captured and analyzed through hands on involvement.
- Responsible for developing and managing the detailed project plan and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently identify needs that Clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project to PT clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements
- Partner with project team leads to present work
- Coordinate efforts with other PT technical groups such as DIA and ERP system owners
- Coordinate with Operations/Support teams deployment activities
- Coordination with Quality Assurance Team for test planning and execution
Related work experience
- Minimum of 10+ years in Project Management with a focus on CRM implementations
- Strong technical exposure / background in CRM packages such as Siebel/ Salesforce.com/ Oracle on Demand
- Strong analytical skills and ability to breakdown requirements, manage risks and take project from start to end
- Experience managing projects with complex data requirements
- Extremely good in communication and customer management
Formal education or equivalent
- Degree or equivalent experience in business or IT related field
- Higher degree desirable
- Project management qualification/accreditation
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...