AECOM's network of talented professionals supports public and private transportation clients across the State of Colorado and the region. We build on our extensive knowledge to plan, design, and manage transportation systems as well as restore or replace aging systems and facilities. We have recently won 3 major projects in the Denver area. As the successful Technical Director / Project Quality Manager your role will involve:
- Transportation Design and Technical Management with emphasis on project/program QC-QA, The QA/QC role may include duties as Quality Manager on larger projects as well as oversight and coaching of several project quality managers.
- Assist with project management and engineering and well as task management for specific project(s)
What We Offer
- BSCE or related discipline
- 15 + years experience minimum
- CO PE Required or ability to obtain.
- Position will report to transportation manager of Denver Office with primary role (approx. 60%) as QA/QC oversight of all Denver projects
- Must be familiar with QMS systems
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...