For decades, CH2M HILL has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. Through these challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join employee-owned CH2M HILL and discover why our diverse team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading employers and repeatedly recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For".
CH2M HILL Enterprise Services
At CH2M HILL, our company's reach is extensive. The size, scope and importance of our business require us to be the best at what we do. But, we're only as successful as the people that keep us running day to day. Our Enterprise Services Group gives you an opportunity to be at the core of an industry-leading, global organization. From accounting and marketing to sales and contracts, there are many opportunities to bring your talents to a trusted name in the industry. Are you ready?
Description and Desired Qualifications
CH2M HILL – Technical Proposal Editor/Writer- Milwaukee, Wisconsin US
The challenge? Be at the center of a global leader in full-service engineering, consulting, construction and operations. Our Technical Proposal Editor/Writer careers allow you to be a part of a diverse publications services team writing, editing, developing, coordinating and managing the production of various types of documentation including proposals, SOQs (Statement of Qualifications), interview presentations, technical client reports, marketing materials, and other collateral pieces for a wide range of projects. You should have a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English or Journalism,with 3 to 5 years experience supporting client deliverables for government and/or commercial clients or relatable experience, as well as a desire to grow personally and professionally with each project. Capabilities in other languages (spoken and written) preferred.
Our Technical Proposal Editor/Writers:
- Provide support to proposals and client documentation efforts.
- Seek information and understanding of competitor and industry trends.
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Under direct supervision, perform research, writing, editing, and document production and coordination on a variety of BD and/or Client projects.
- Support proposal or deliverables manager on small to medium proposals and/or project documentation efforts.
- Participate, sometimes as lead on small efforts, on proposal, document deliverables, and presentation activities.
- Independently locate and apply specified compliance items to documents.
- Follow pre-production document management and file-sharing protocols.
- Learn and apply the project deliverables and proposal development processes.
- Participate as a team member with graphic design, document publishing, and production staff.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; possess effective listening skills; effectively communicate within team
CH2M HILL will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.,) to fill this position. CH2M HILL will not provide relocation for this position. Local candidates will be given preference.
As a condition of employment with CH2M HILL, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, or Journalism.
- 3 to 5 years experience supporting technical proposals or client deliverables for government and/or commercial clients, or relatable.
Bachelors or 4 Year Degree
Preferred Years of Experience
What you will find
At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At CH2M, we love to take on our clients' most complex infrastructure and natural resource problems, creating new pathways for human...