Are you a talented Recruiting professional, who has a strong track record of finding and recruiting top talent for high-hiring-bar government contract roles? Do business leaders respect your opinion around recruiting and take your well-reasoned advice more often than not? Do you have experience in a corporate recruiting role, where you’ve not only hired great people, but also facilitated recruiting process improvement initiatives? If you answered yes, read on.
This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity, drive and follow-through along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics. You must have demonstrated the ability to have consistent and positive impact and contribution in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You should also have a proven track record of success in collaboration with Upper Management
- Engaging your subject matter expertise, serve as an advisor to internal clients with regards to staffing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation technique and decision making.
- Manage the staffing process ensuring high-touch candidate experience with outstanding follow up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of InnoVision Concepts 's overall business as well as that of the hiring client
- Evaluate candidate fit by engaging both technical and behavioral interviewing technique, as well as unconventional techniques to identify exceptional ability
- Manage closing process which requires skills in active listening, negotiation, follow through and creativity
- Written and verbal presentation on project status and candidate reviews with senior and executive leadership
- interview and recommend placement of candidates for experienced professional/technical positions
- Seeks out sources of candidates including colleges, technical schools, and job fairs
- conduct new employee orientation sessions, answering questions and ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed in a timely manner
Administer tests for candidates for specific positions.
- conduct salary or benefit surveys, compile data and analyze results, and make presentations to management
- write job descriptions, administer the salary plans as presented by the Departments, or gather data in support of proposals
- Answers employee questions on the various plans, gathers statistics and completes detailed reports for management, interfaces with the carriers or administrators to resolve problem areas
- Makes recommendations for additional or improved benefit coverage.
- Writes policies and procedures for the area of specialty.
- Maintain an active pipeline of candidates
- Work closely with management to continually assess hiring needs
- Provide innovative ideas for streamlining recruiting and hiring practices
- Utilize social media and alternate recruiting venues to attract candidates
- Attend networking and recruiting events
Temp to Perm Position - This Position is commision based 10% of each candidate you present that gets hired (During probation period - 90 days- after that a full time salary).
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of proven technical recruiting experience in a dynamic product engineering environment -- demonstrated success in filling high-volume, high hiring-bar requisitions where only the most exceptional talent (technically and interpersonally) is accepted
- Minimum 1 year experience in recruiting IT and engineering disciplines with a strong preference for experience in technical staffing
- Proficiency in traditional sourcing techniques to include online social and professional networks in addition to demonstrated ability to source 'beneath the surface' -- targeted sourcing campaigns, targeted networking, calling for names
- Understanding of organizational development - demonstrated ability to navigate within a matrix organization to identify and build excellent working relationships with both decision makers and with influential staff
- BA/BS with strong academic record required
InnoVision Concepts provides management and technology solutions to meet the challenges and realities of today's marketplace. Through both short and long term engagements, we deliver proven software development, outsourcing and system integration solutions to help clients achieve their mission-critical technology goals.
At InnoVision Concpets, our goal is to help clients maximize their technology investment, gain access to world-class hardware and software capabilities, accelerate development processes, and assist management in refocusing and redirecting their information systems resources to more strategic activities.
At InnoVison Concepts we strive to be the Information Technology and Management services partner of choice for each and every client we work with. We achieve this through superior customer service, delivering the highest quality services possible and working within the budgetary capability of our clients. For all your Information Technology and Management services needs: Turn to us!
- Small enough to be able to focus our resources on individual customers. From the CEO and the COO on down, everyone in the company works on contracts.
- Big enough to be able to build and deliver systems that work. We have built and delivered small and medium sized systems on our own, and we have teamed with larger companies on major system development projects.
- Technical enough to solve the hardest problems. We have some of the top software developers and system engineers in the country.
InnoVision Concepts provides management and technology solutions to meet the challenges and realities of today's marketplace. Through both...