Technical Recruiter/ Inside Sales
Work with one of the Bay Area s best recruiting and staffing firms! Bayside Solutions offers the most competitive base, commission, bonus and retirement plan in the industry. Due to our explosive growth Bayside Solutions is currently looking to hire 5 hardworking, driven individuals who want to develop and create a career within the recruiting industry. Are you up for the challenge?
Our entry level position in our organization is the Technical Recruiter role. This role provides building blocks to learn about the staffing industry, setting the foundation to progress into multiple career paths to include professional recruiting, business development and account management. As a Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for learning all aspects of our business. When you first start you will learn the Bayside Solutions Relationship based recruiting process, which includes:
- Reviewing scores of resumes on a daily basis to identify candidates with the correct blend of skills
- Screening candidates through cold and warm calling with a customer service focus
- Prospecting and negotiating contracts with candidates to use our placement services and building a supply of potential contractors
- Interviewing candidates to fill existing job openings.
- Consulting candidates throughout the entire interview process.
Desired Skills & Experience
If selected to be part of our Bayside Team, your role will be as a Recruiter. This position entails identifying excellent candidates to fill the role requested by our clients. You will develop recruiting skills, including: generating a high call volume to produce a quantity of potential candidates, quickly and thoroughly screening candidates to learn about the person behind the resume, and maintaining relationships with hundreds of potential candidates. You will need to have excellent communication skills, must be able to build strong relationships quickly and demonstrate a drive to succeed.
- PC literate in Windows environment including, MS Word, Excel and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Enjoy working in an autonomous/self-reliant position
- Energetic, entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to get paid & promoted based on performance
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-Starter (a must)
The Bayside Solutions focuses on placing engineering and science professionals to the Bay Area top technology and biotech firms. To be a successful member of the technical staffing sales team requires a strong desire to become intimately familiar with the hundreds of different positions that make up the current manufacturing and construction job market. Engineering / Science professionals are some of the most highly compensated and sought out in the job market and require an equally savvy and well informed professional to recruit/place them.