ReverbNation has a temporary assignment open for a driven and experienced Technical Recruiter/HR Generalist. Our Recruiter/HR Generalist will be responsible for full lifecycle recruitment of corporate positions and will report to our CFO. The successful candidate will not only be a killer recruiter but also be able to manage other areas of the HR function and contribute to other various projects supporting the management team. Assignments and responsibilities may also include employee on-boarding, project management, vendor management, documentation/filing, process improvement, planning company activities, etc.
- Full life-cycle recruitment for positions in Product Management, Development, Dev/Ops, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers in all departments to develop sourcing strategies and build qualified candidate pipelines for critical positions.
- Manage the full recruiting process for each open position which includes screening resumes, conducting phone interviews and scheduling personal interviews, negotiating offers and facilitating new hire processing and on-boarding.
- Supporting human resource/administrative function by facilitating new hire on-boarding, managing employee files/documentation, vender management, employment verifications, reference checks, etc. and other administrative HR tasks as assigned.
- At least 1 full year of full life-cycle technical recruiting experience
- At least 1 full year of HR generalist experience
- Successful track record filling challenging roles in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to source candidates using Linkedin and other recruiting tools and manage recruiting process using an ATS
- Excellent communication and writing skills with outstanding follow up and execution
- Solid negotiation, project management, and organization skills; must demonstrate keen business acumen and ability to handle matters with extreme confidentiality
- Must have demonstrated experience working independently, efficiently and taking direction on assignments and projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position is a temporary assignment from August 2013 through January 2014. The ideal candidate will have solid technical recruiting and HR generalist background and be able to jump in day one to help support our growing company and leadership team.
- Recruiting and/or HR generalist experience in a technical or start-up environment
- PHR certification other related HR certification
ReverbNation - 9 months ago
ReverbNation provides the innovative marketing solutions that musicians need to compete, cooperate, and differentiate in an increasingly...