LHP Engineering Resources, a division of LHP Software in Columbus, IN, currently has opening for a Technical Recruiter/HR Coordinator in our Troy, MI office. For the recruiting role, the position will be responsible for all steps associated with the identification and placement of employees in our in-house project based division as well as our resident engineering division where our employees sit on-site at our customer facilities. The Recruiter will work closely with LHP Business Development Managers and customers to provide recruiting support for a variety of engineering and professional positions For the HR role, the position will be responsible for new hire orientation for all Michigan based employees, working with the legal department on employee immigration questions/concerns, working with the corporate HR department on benefits and payroll related questions/concerns, and providing overall employee relations support to our Michigan based team. Qualified candidates should be self-motivated, capable of adapting to change quickly, customer service oriented and willing to work in a fast-paced, team based environment. Staffing recruiting experience helpful. Previous HR experience or interest required.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
* Full-life cycle recruiting which includes: identifying, interviewing, negotiating and placing candidates
* Utilizing both traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods to identify potential candidates
* Developing creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment
* Conducting reference checks and background investigations
* Documenting candidate activity using company applicant tracking system
* Employee relations support to Michigan based employees
* Orientation and on-going liaison support with corporate office in Indiana.
LHP Engineering Resource Division - 4 months ago