- Execute full life cycle recruiting - based upon approved position requisitions, complete a comprehensive staffing process that includes: candidate sourcing, screening and conducting preliminary qualification interviews, pre-closing candidates etc
- Proactively identify and evaluate the needs of hiring managers from the point of view of job content and fit with the client organization
- Identify candidates through cold calling, lead generation, sourcing, referral generation, social networking etc.
- Managing job postings on internet job boards, user groups, and other internet sites-screening and pre-qualifying candidates responding to job postings
- Manage candidates through internal Applicant Tracking system
- Provide guidance to Hiring Managers and make hiring recommendations
- Alone or with others, attends career fairs, college and other recruiting events
- Act as a consultant to the business about recruiting trends, specific business intelligence and various recruiting activities.
- The incumbent should be proficient at sourcing and closing technical skilled candidates.
- 7-10 years of technical recruiting experience
- Proven experience in a recruitment function with recent experience in a technical environment
- Experience from corporate recruiting environments and from Recruiting Agency
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and Databases (Kenexa brassring preferred)
- Knowledge in full lifecycle recruitment process and OFCCP regulations
- Strong Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
- Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive "get-it-done " attitude
- Strong working knowledge of candidate evaluation process
- Established network of candidate sources