The Technical Sales Specialist for Natural Products will add value to the sales, marketing and technical activities of the business by developing and growing existing and new accounts to meet and exceed the company’s objectives. This Specialist will focus on Essential Oils, Natural Flavors and Citrus products.
- Prospect and conclude deals on major business opportunities, acting as a liaison between customers and the business.
- Maintain up to date market intelligence including first-hand knowledge of material suppliers and relevant commodity markets. Understand business expectations and provide workable solutions for customer needs.
- Be responsible for in depth knowledge of customer product lines and material requirements.
- Utilize expert knowledge and experience to become a business partner to key accounts.
- Liaison with fellow sales and product development colleagues to develop cross-functional opportunities.
- Ensure that Natural Product opportunities are fully optimized by collaborating across the business ie-developing strategies, participating in customer presentations.
Support and represent key and core accounts of the Natural Products group including Beverage Customers
- May execute other projects or perform other duties as required by the company.
Degree in Food Science/Chemistry, MBA preferred
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales within Natural Products, Essential oils, Citrus or a related industry. Physical Requirements:
Must be able to speak audibly and intelligibly on the telephone and in person. Must be able to travel independently. Must be able to taste and smell Essential oils and Natural Products
• Office and Laboratory environment.
• Customer meetings and visits
• Trade show and conference attendance
• Domestic travel.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.