Lab Support is actively recruiting for a Senior Technical Service Specialist for a global Oil and Gas client. The scope of this position is to provide technical support, conduct research on newly formulated fluids, prepare reports/presentations for project review and daily laboratory analysis. Some travel will be required.
Candidates with the following expertise are encouraged to apply:
- BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering (candidates with other Technical Degrees and tenured industry experience will be considered)
- 1-2 years minimum laboratory experience in an Oil and Gas Technical Service Laboratory
- Must be able to perform: rheological, fluid loss, brine compatibility, mud displacement and additional tests.
- Able to formulate clear brine and polymeric fluids
- Must be able to provide technical support for clear brine and polymeric fluids
- Excellent analytical, problem identification, and problem solving skills and abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Chemistry