We are expanding our Technical Services team. Are you articulate and professional? Do you have a passion for all things technical? Do you enjoy working with and helping people solve problems? If your answers are yes, we would like to talk to you.
You will work independently in a fast-paced environment, and deliver great customer service. You will support customers and help them troubleshoot issues with Accellion's wide range of product offerings. |
- You will provide first and second tier support for Accellion's worldwide customer base via phone and email. You will also work with our Technical Account Management team to deploy Accellion solutions for new customers and provide training. You will accurately record customer account details to verify levels and types of authorized support; create clear, detailed records of customer issues in the support ticketing system; and assign and escalate technical issues according to service level agreements.
Desired Skills (a plus):
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills with an ability to interact favorably with customers
- Ability to perform basic technical troubleshooting: desktop and file systems, email, and browsers.
- Energetic, independent worker with good team spirit and strong personal integrity.
- A.S. Degree in Computer Science/EE, or min 2 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of networking protocols and troubleshooting; DNS, SMTP, SFTP, HTTPS, SNMP, SSL, SSH, TCP/IP, etc.
- Knowledge of Virtual Platforms, Mobile devices, Microsoft Enterprise (SharePoint, Exchange, etc.), DLP, CMS, SalesForce, Kayako, TRAC.
- System administration in a LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP).
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
Accellion - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard