Technical Services Manager, Scientific Sales Affairs - Midwest-SCI004039
Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products, as well as animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
This position is responsible for providing technical support to Sales and Marketing for Merck Animal Health products specific to poultry health. This position will be responsible for the Midwest territory and 60% travel will be required.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical support for poultry products and programs, including response to product inquiries and adverse reports in accordance with internal, FDA and USDA regulatory policies.
- The job will require developing trial protocols, monitoring and summarizing clinical and marketing support trials specific to poultry health.
- Position will be required to maintain contact with key industry professionalsto include academic, veterinary and production related individuals or groups.
- Additional duties will include attending and presenting in prominent industry scientific meetings.
Education Minimum Requirement:
Required Experience and Skills:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of three to five years related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good leadership skills.
- Must be willing to travel at least 60% of the time.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Merck’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- This position requires specialization in poultry health and a post graduate program in poultry health is preferred.
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
Merck is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes ted by search firms to any employee at Merck via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Former Military, Transitioning Service Members, National Guard & Reserves - We value your past and present service.
Job: Scientific Sales Affairs
Job Title : Sr. Account Manager
Primary Location: NA-US-KS-Kansas City
Other Locations: NA-US-Michigan, NA-US-Iowa, NA-US-Wisconsin, NA-US-Indiana, NA-US-Ohio, NA-US-Illinois, NA-US-Minnesota
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Merck & Co. - 22 months ago
Merck makes medicines for a number of maladies, from stuffy noses and asthma to hypertension and arthritis. The...